Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Receivable Supervisor through providing timely and accurate support of Accounts Receivable functions while satisfying internal control and audit requirements.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Ensure that all chargebacks are processed timely, accurately and deal with any customer disputes/issues
- Work closely with the Germany AR department to handle all corporate accounts
- Coordinate with Germany AR to ensure payments received have been booked and cleared
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Establish, develop, and maintain customer and corporate account relationships
- Serve as the primary contact for the Accounts Receivable department.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus.