Are you a college student looking to gain valuable working experience in accounting with a growing multi-international company? Aequor Technologies, LLC is waiting to hear from you!
Aequor Technologies, LLC is searching for an Accounting Intern to join our team at our headquarters in Piscataway, NJ. This is a fantastic opportunity for a college student pursing their degree in Accounting and Finance or a related field to gain real world skills in payroll, AP/AR, data analysis, and reporting. You will be exposed to industry leading software and experience what it means to work in your chosen profession.
Aequor Technologies is a CMMI Certified Global IT solutions and consulting company serving businesses of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors. With a dedication to creating custom IT and Pharmaceutical business solutions, Aequor begins every engagement by listening attentively to the client – that helps us to better understand and interpret their strategic business agendas. We also provide Consulting Service Solutions that allow clients to build on-site teams that are cohesive and effective.
- Shadow members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties
- Assist in the month-end close process: reviewing account balances, creating / posting journal entries, preparing reports and reconciling accounts
- Learn how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company
- Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete and financial records
- Support team with cash applications and accounts receivable management
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory filings
- Develop ad hoc reports as requested by Management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be actively working towards a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft office applications, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work a part time schedule during school year (spring/summer semester)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and compliance with established standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Understanding of accounting concepts with a desire to learn how they are applied
- Participate in professional training
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedules
- Hands-on experience with not only accounting principles, but industry leading software like QuickBooks
- Upon successful completion of internship, student will be provided with letter(s) of recommendation
Join our growing team today and discover why Aequor Technologies, LLC is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.aequor.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer