Arbor Management Acquisitions Company (AMAC) currently has an opening in its Manhattan office for an Acquisition Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for underwriting, presenting and sourcing new opportunities, as well as formulating strategies on properties within the portfolio.
AMAC is a real estate investment and operating firm based in New York and founded in 2012. Since inception, the company has successfully acquired more than 8,000 multifamily units nationwide, including more than 20 multifamily properties in NYC and 3,000 garden style units in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
The company has pursued investments in stabilized properties, distressed portfolios, value-add strategies, and ground-up developments. Currently, AMAC has i equity to invest and expects the portfolio to continue to grow.
The Acquisition Analyst will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Create in depth Excel models to analyze new acquisitions and dispositions
- Consistently tour new acquisition opportunities and competitive properties
- Complete investment packages for lenders, investors and the investment team
- Research key real estate fundamentals to formulate investment strategies
- Utilize conventional and innovative tools to identify new opportunities
- Ongoing hold, sell, and refinance reviews of existing properties within the portfolio
- Conduct site visits and formal meetings with brokers, sellers and lenders
Education: Bachelor’s degree in real estate or finance
Experience: Up to two years of experience in real estate acquisitions, finance or investment banking.
- Highly motivated, hard-working and focused on succeeding
- Strong interest in real estate and the multifamily sector
- Excellent research, analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills
Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word
For more information on AMAC and the portfolio, please visit our website www.AMACHoldings.com.
For all inquiries and leads, please contact: Info@AMACHoldings.com