The Acquisition and Brand Marketing Manager will lead key marketing initiatives that drive buyer behavior and membership acquisitions. This individual will craft the marketing strategy for a number of Copart brands.
He/she will data analytics/reporting for Brand/acquisition and retention Marketing campaigns. In addition, the brand marketing Manager will be the expert on Buyer behavior and buyer activities working cross-functionally to understand all segments of buyers.
He/she will lead all video production for members/buyers. Launch and maintain current customer surveys, lead a variety of promotional campaigns, be responsible for the Buyer/Member Advisory Board, produce corporate brochures and presentations. and will oversee the social media marketing team. This person will work with various teams to ensure the Copart message is accurately disseminated worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, communications or similar. This candidate will have a passion for learning and won't be afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. This individual will work out of our Dallas Headquarters and will report to the VP of Marketing. He/She will manage 3-5 employees.
* Brand Management: Manage the Copart Brand strategy building and promoting the Copart brand with employees, in the community and with external stakeholders (seller, members, shareholders); develop brand style guides, personas, and buyer, category and brand profiles
* Surveys: Lead internal and external survey program and analysis utilizing the information to make informed recommendations to the business; Conduct research studies, focus groups, and present key findings; report findings to the operations team and executives monthly
* Promotional Marketing: Works on the planning, implementation and development of new marketing ideas and promotions, including vehicle promotions, launch of new locations, promotion of features/functionality for mobile and web
* Buyer Advocate: Develop strategies for member and buyer retention and tracking, and utilize surveys and other materials / campaigns to engage and retain members; leads the Buyer Advisory Board and reports back to executives on the findings and recommendations
* Paid Advertising: Responsible for meeting acquisition goals tied to paid advertising efforts which includes trade publications, radio or billboards, digital ads, social media and influencer marketing.
* Data and Analytics: Ability to tell a story with data; pull data and report on results of campaigns; complete all monthly and quarterly reports
* Creative Brand Development: Work with creative team to design Copart assets; lead all development of company brand creative, collateral, print material, ads, videos, etc.
* Campaign management: Direct planning, execution and reporting working cross-functionally with other areas within the marketing department.
* Vendor Management: Manage survey vendors, outside graphic designers and print production companies
* People Management: Develop/encourage teams
* Bachelor's degree and/or 4-10 years' experience in marketing, communications, journalism or general business
* Good knowledge of general marketing communications functions, including copywriting, advertising, social media, graphic design, video production and analytics
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft products include Excel and Powerpoint
* Must be comfortable building and using pivot tables
* Experience in developing brand profiles and/or customer journeys
* 1-3 years in survey programs such as Qualtrics, Survey Monkey (for Business), or similar
* Experience in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics a plus
* Strong writing skills with the ability to write blogs, website copy, business plans and presentations
* Basic HTML experience preferred
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, combined with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
* Previous experience managing employees
* Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish) a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled