TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager, JustFab & ShoeDazzle.
How Do You Fit In?
The Acquisition Marketing Manager, JustFab & ShoeDazzle will be responsible for monitoring daily acquisition performance across digital media channels as well as traffic behavior on the websites, and leading the optimization of the landing pages and digital shopping experience for new customers. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, result-driven and experienced with working in a fast-paced, performance-focused marketing team.
This position will report to the Director, Customer Acquisition – JustFab & ShoeDazzle.
- Work closely with internal media agency to monitor daily acquisition performance across multiple digital channels, as measured by acquisition goals such as new leads, new customers. CPL & CPA.
- Analyze performance across different media channels to answer questions such as which ad format on Facebook is driving a higher CPL, are ads landing on PDPs driving a lower CPA than landing pages, etc.; and help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Daily monitor and analyses of landing page and site traffic behavior, focusing on identifying patterns, changes and anomalies in different touch points, as well as strategic challenges and opportunities in optimizing new customer journey.
- Ideate and conduct rapid landing page testing, create post-click experiences that communicate the brand’s core values and product offerings, while optimizing for a seamless, cohesive customer experience; reporting on performance and suggest appropriate actions based on data and business needs.
- Partner closely with the eCommerce product team to ideate and conduct experiments on the website to optimize the shopping funnel for new customers. Provide business feedback and data to inform product teams of the appropriate action and priorities.
- Work with analytic teams on standard and ad-hoc business analyses such as promo performance, lead cohort performance, AOV optimization, etc.
- Research and innovate to make sure the businesses are staying ahead of the competitions and constantly evolving.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of relevant performance marketing experience.
- Analytics: Highly analytical – being able to tell stories with data and translate number into actionable insights. Proficient in web and marketing analytic tools such as Google Analytics, VWO or other similar web behavior and heatmap platforms. Highly proficient in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table, etc.), knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or programming language such as SQL is a plus.
- Media: Experience managing big-budget digital media campaigns across Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc. and/or managing media agencies is required. Familiarity with the technical aspects of media: pixel management, product feed management, channel attribution, etc.
- Marketing: experience with running rapid A/B tests on landing pages, building testing framework, briefing designers, copywriters, developers & product managers as well as reporting on results; general knowledge of content management systems and best practices to optimize site content.
- E-commerce: understanding of e-commerce best practices in optimizing customers’ shopping experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. A team player. Organization and self-sufficiency.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)