iP-Plus Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME). The Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME) will assist in reengineering and implementing a rigorous and focused IT acquisition process and manage the IT Best In-Class program for the Government wide Category Management (CM) Project Management Office (PMO).
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on IT acquisition planning and vendor management.
- Facilitate communication with various federal agencies to ensure they understand the BIC processes.
- Manage project plans to keep contract solution owners on schedule and ensure they meet expectations.
- Brief senior executive leadership regarding policies, procedures, requirements, strategic goals, and vendor and contract management.
- Provide the client with the appropriate contract data analysis and interpretation to run meetings with agencies.
- Advise in the preparation of acquisition strategies, packages, and documentation.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for improving acquisition mechanics.
· Due to the sensitivity of the customer requirements, US Citizenship is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
· Must have at least 10 years’ experience in federal IT acquisitions and contracts.
· Experience in Program Management and must include at least eight years in DoD acquisition program management.
· Extensive leadership experience is required for this position, at least 10 years of leadership experience.
· Strong customer service/client facing skills.
· Must work well independently; have the ability to interface with customers in senior/executive level positions.
· Experience consuming and documenting client requirements and successfully producing analysis and reports based on client needs.
· Excellent oral, written communication skills and presentation skills.
· Experience working on large and complex data analytics projects
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
IP-Plus Consulting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.