Position Title: Acquisition Specialist
Location: Chantilly, VA
Reports to: Program Manager/Director
In this role, you will be expected to:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice recommendations, and document preparation support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition pre-award phase.
- Acquisition pre-award support includes SOWs & SOOs, Acquisition Strategy Support, Cost Estimates, Market Research & Market Surveys, Quality Assurance Plans, RFPs/RFQs, Source Selection, and other miscellaneous pre-award documentation.
- Award/Selection Support: Provide support to the Contracting Officers and various technical offices in all types of source selections including formal, informal, and vendor screening processes. Sources selection/award support includes: Contract Award Documents and Contract Award Acquisition Support.
- Post-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice, recommendations, and document support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition post-award phase.
- Acquisition post-award support includes Contract Administration, Contract Modification Support, Delivery/Task Order Support, financial tracking, attending PMRs/BMRs and providing analysis of progress, and Award Fee management.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with an SCI/Polygraph REQUIRED
- Certification (not required) Acquisition DAWIA Level I OR II
- Baccalaureate degree in STEM, with demonstrated proficiency in all core competencies.
- 1– 3 years of contracts or acquisition experience
Odyssey Systems is seeking an Acquisition Specialist to support contracts and related business processes throughout all stages of the procurement cycle at the Communications Directorate who provides Information technology and transport services for the NRO. As the Communications Directorate continues to align IT services, requirements, architecture, and strategic plans within the NRO, they require efficient and effective services to meet the challenges of transforming their infrastructure.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to transforming and delivering world-class agile service and C5ISR solution capabilities to solve the complex challenges faced by our Department of Defense, civilian, and commercial mission partners. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction is led by our team of innovative professionals who are passionate about promoting a culture of inclusion and pride ourselves on always doing the right thing while embracing a can-do attitude.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans