Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina with the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program.The Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team consists of a community-based group of medical, behavioral health and rehabilitation professionals who use a team approach to meet the needs of an individual with severe and persistent mental illness. An individual who is appropriate for ACT does not benefit from receiving services across multiple, disconnected providers and may become at greater risk of hospitalization, homelessness, substance use, victimization and incarceration.
ACT Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) Lead who provides person-centered services addressing the breadth of an individual’s needs, helping him or her achieve their personal goals. Thus, a fundamental charge of ACT is to be the first-line (and generally sole provider) of all the services that an individual receiving ACT needs. Being the single point of responsibility necessitates a higher frequency and intensity of community-based contacts and a very low individual-to-staff ratio. Services are flexible; teams offer varying levels of care for all individuals receiving ACT and appropriately adjust service levels given an individual’s changing needs over time.The Assertive Community Treatment Team Lead is a full-time leader/supervisor that is the clinical and administrative supervisor of team members who also functions as a practicing clinician on the ACT Team. The team leader at a minimum must have a master’s degree and meet the status of a Qualified Professional according to 10A NCAC 27G .0104. The ACT Team Lead shares responsibility with the ACT Team Psychiatrist for clinical supervision of all team members as well as for clinical treatment of all consumers.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services with two (2) years’ experience with population served
- 5 years related experience and/or training preferred
- Licensure Required (licensed mental health professional holding a license in any of the following: LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist)
**Guidelines for meeting the Qualified Professional (QP) are below***
- Baccalaureate Degree in Social Work or Psychology, or a related human services field and has two (2) years of MH/DD/SA experience providing direct service to the population served. All individuals must be credentialed as a QP by meeting the requirements specified for Qualified Professional status according to 10A NCAC 27.G.0104
- Baccalaureate Degree or a Master’s Degree in a field unrelated to human services and has the required number of years of MH/DD/SA experience providing direct service to the population served. All individuals must be credentialed as a QP by meeting the requirements specified for Qualified Professional status according to 10A NCAC 27.G.0104
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related human services field and has one (1) year of MH/DD/SA experience providing direct service to the population served OR has contracted with a professional licensure board. All individuals must be credentialed as a QP by meeting the requirements specified for Qualified Professional status according to 10A NCAC 27.G.0104
FPS is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Match 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
FPS or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.