FCA is seeking an Active Chassis Design & Release Engineer - Brake System Controls who will be responsible for design and release of Active Chassis Brake System Controls software and components for multiple vehicle platforms. Responsibilities include: Program and supplier management, open issue tracking with proactive issue resolution, delivery to all vehicle program milestones, and all aspects of cradle to grave release activity including:
- Author specifications, sourcing documents, engineering change notices, requirements clarification and cross-functional team alignment
- Generate program development timelines
- Lead component packaging activities and component/system HW/SW validation plans
- Develop ECU diagnostics
- Conduct HW/SW design reviews
- Author/review/approve FMEAs & DVPRs, PFMEA reviews, process standards, in-plant calibrations, launch support and safe-launch plan development
- Identify quality improvements, rapid response to warranty, technical cost reductions, etc.
- Responsible for risk identification and maintaining detailed risk assessment, mitigation, and management plans with frequent updates to senior leadership
- Work closely with Chassis engineers and cross-functional teams to execute and validate complex brake control systems
Product Design & Engineering careers at FCA US offer the chance to drive innovation and embrace bold new challenges as a member of the team responsible for revolutionizing the automotive industry. Today, we're on a new road, with defined goals and renewed energy. You'll see it in our attention to quality and performance, and in the groundbreaking designs and technologies that create an unparalleled driving experience for our customers.