Cognizant is hiring for "Active directory Admin". Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note:“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
Job Description :
• Design/Re-Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
• Responsible for the design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
• Must possess proven experience working with an enterprise distributed computing environment. These experiences should include:
o Technical infrastructure architect/design/support as represented in IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server operating systems and a Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
o Problem-solving leadership based on experience with the technology
o Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network
• Develop, document, and implement PowerShell scripts for efficient management of the Active Directory environment and recurring report requests.
• Implement and maintain Active Directory Domain Controllers, including GPOs, ACLs, PKI, and DFS, in the Development, Stage, and Production Environments.
• Extensive understanding of PowerShell and automation. Ability to develop scripts to implement complex requirements.
• Five years of experience to include expert troubleshooting with Active Directory Infrastructure, GPOs, ACLs, DNS, PKI, authentication, Windows Server, and Windows 10.
• Hands on experience with installation, configuration, and administration of Active Directory Domain Controllers.
• Strong understanding and experience with user provisioning, authentication, access management and de-provisioning.
• Experience with administration of IAM in Azure and/or AWS desired.
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) desired.
• Experience with Quest AD tools such as Change Auditor, Intrust, and RMAD desired.
• Knowledge of Network, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, DNS, SSL, and PKI desired.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Working and Design Knowledge for Red forest concept, configuration, Administration and Management
• Bachelor's Degree or higher -OR- 4+ years of professional work experience
• 8+ years' experience supporting complex Active Directory environments
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer preferable – experience with Active Directory Federation Services, Forefront Identity Manager, PKI, Windows Azure, a plus
• Strong scripting skills, i.e Powershell or VB script, a must
• 5+ years' experience in architecting, designing, and troubleshooting of MS Active Directory 2008 R2 and newer in a large-scale multi-site environment
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.