Active Directory Admin
- Mid-senior level engineer with at least five years of experience administering Active Directory.
- The work is primarily focused around AD administration (user creation, removal, etc.). Practical experience in creating, modifying, and deleting group policy, troubleshoot group policy issues, determine the effect of all group policies on an account or account group, audit changes to group policy, and maintain a Group Policy Map.
- Practical experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, PowerShell, and/or other scripting tools.
- Basic scripting knowledge - powershell
- Be able to document processes as well. Meaning, the administrators have notes on how to perform tasks, but they need to formalize.
- Support Windows Server and Windows 10 in multiple production Active Directory environments.