Do you like working with Technology? Do you like solving complex problems for clients?
If so, New Signature might be the place for you!
At New Signature we deliver an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and help them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process-driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision, and stellar technology expertise. We provide customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions.
We are currently growing our Azure Infrastructure team and we are looking for an AD Consolidation Consultant to plan and complete AD consolidation projects. We are looking for a highly technical, customer facing, and accountable engineer.
- Design and deploy Active Directory forests
- Plan for and perform the consolidation of AD forests
- Plan for an enable coexistence scenarios between forests
- Use tools like Quest Migration Manager and Active Directory Migration Toolkit to migrate users, groups and computer objects between forests
- User PowerShell and other automation tools to automate as much of your work as possible
- Customize Azure AD Connect directory synchronization to accommodate mutli-forest and forest consolidation scenarios
- Identify and resolve AD health issues which may impact migrations
- Plan for and perform forest and functional upgrades
- Integrate with teams supporting AD dependent applications on-premises and in the cloud
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 5+ years in an Information Systems field such as systems administrator, network engineer, or consultant, responsible for AD support, Active Directory consolidation. Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff and test/implement approved design.
- Core skill set including industry knowledge of Active Directory migration, AD design and planning
- Mid-to-expert level knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services 2012R or higher
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Windows Server a plus but not required
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure AD, including directory synchronization technologies
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS us at 202-452-5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.