Senior Active Directory Engineer
3 month consulting opportunity with performance based extensions
Overview: Our customer is currently going through a large implementation and needs an experience Active Directory Engineer who can manage/handle any questions, configurations, documentation, as well as support any day-to-day issues with their environment.
This role is initially a 3 month consulting opportunity but there a performance based extensions if the resource selected is performing well.
- Prior and recent project experience relative to: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Domain Services Administration.
- PowerShell Scripting Experience is required
- AD DS/PowerShell with AD FS (AAD Connect is nice to have)
- Domain Controller upgrade experience required
- Ability to support the day-to-day Microsoft Server Axis MGMT environment.
- Ability to handle daily various Windows Administration requirements
- Project Azure, Premium ADSS experience is nice to have.
- This resources should be able to come in and provide immediate support to the team and users and understand, articulate, and execute efficiently.
- This work is 40 hours a week onsite during normal business hours
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178