Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- Serves as an AD/messaging resource Responsible for design, configuration, and management of high availability environments for Exchange Services, active Directory, GPO, DNS, and SPAM filtering Responsible for the design, configuration and management of e-mail archiving solution Responsible for the design, configuration and management of single sign-on solution
- Provides engineering support for all messaging related projects Provides Tier 2/3 support as needed Develop SOPs for tasks such as creating and managing acocunts, security groups, and application-specific data Develop documentation of overall data center systems architecture (infrastructure focused) Perform computer capacity planning and management Perform configuration management Develop infrastructure services strategy and design
- 5 years of relevant experience Messaging and collaboration technologies (Exchange, Lync, etc.)
- Design, implementation and management of large-scale messaging and collaboration environments with HA, DR, backup, and recovery, and archival requirements
- Microsoft and VMware core infrastructures, Windows host environments, and related Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, and Office 365 Virtualization solutions (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Windows host environments and related technologies
- Citrix solutions Application virtualization Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Required certification: ITIL Foundations v3 Nice to have: Linux host environments.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.