Job Summary: Assist the Director of Resident Services Director in executing the resident's activity programs in independent living. Implement individual and group activities that are recreational and therapeutic in nature to meet the needs of residents.
- Maintain current activities on calendar and create new activities as needed
- Plan, schedule, attend, and help residents on Outings and Trips
- Keep office and work space tidy and presentable
- Produce Weekly Flyers, Monthly Newsletter, and Calendar
- Call Residents and Vendors as needed with a professional approach
- Deliver Packages to Residents as needed
- Assist Residents with scheduling transportation and purchasing event tickets or groceries
- Occasionally cover or assist Reception Desk
Activity experience recommended but not required.
If you have top-notch organizational skills and have an outgoing personality, this is the job for you. Apply today for your chance to work at an amazing company with great benefits.
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Experience in long-term care.
- Must have a basic understanding of the needs of the elderly and have an empathetic approach to illness.
- Must have a willingness and an aptitude for working with a variety of people.
- Must have a basic knowledge of a variety of activities and exhibit a spirit of cooperation and have a pleasant, friendly personality.
- Works in a well ventilated/well lighted area.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs.