Work where you make a Difference!
The Stratford is looking to add an Activity Bus Driver to our dedicated team!
We are located on the cross street of 19th Ave. and Glendale Ave.
Activity Bus Driver
Full-Time Day Shift Position Available
The Stratford at Phoenix
1739 West Myrtle Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide reliable and courteous transportation service to residents with safety as a top priority.
- Maintain defensive driving.
- Assist passengers in and out of vehicle, and operate ramps, lifts and securement devices.
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for residents.
- Keep vehicles clean inside and out, perform minor maintenance on vehicle, and schedule major and periodic vehicle maintenance as needed.
- Maintain accurate, up to date records on trip sheets, fuel purchases, incident and accident reports, and vehicle condition reports.
- Respond immediately to accident and medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers and rendering first aid until emergency providers arrive.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current Class C driver’s license.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in this state, with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Nestled in sunny Phoenix, Arizona, Avamere at The Stratford is a 164-bed senior living community specializing in assisted living and memory care. The team’s dedication to enhancing the life of every person they serve helps this community stand out, including their Passages Program to encourage residents to stay active and socialize each day. Their engaging culture fosters trust and fun throughout their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.