HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living of Raleigh is seeking a qualified Activity and Wellness Director to join our team! The Activity Director is responsible for developing, planning and organizing the Assisted Living activity program with an emphasis on the wellness, spiritual development, recreation, educational development and continued involvement in the community of all residents.
- Create and direct group and one-on-one activities for residents in the community within budget while keeping records and receipts
- Develop and implement activities in accordance with community policies and state guidelines
- Develop a strong volunteer base to assist with special activities as needed
- Generate and share ideas with residents to receive feedback
- Decorate house for holidays and activities and update bulletin boards as needed
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter and activities calendar to residents, families and prospects
- Provide transportation of residents to special outside events, such as shopping trips, plays, movies, etc.
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.