Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute (HHC CI) is a certified member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance. Through the bi-directional collaboration facilitated by this partnership, community providers are better positioned to provide state-of-the-art, evidence-based cancer care to improve the lives of cancer patients. Together, the Hartford Healthcare Cancer Institute and Memorial Sloan Kettering are staying ahead of cancer.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute focuses on offering our cancer patients an unparalleled network of coordinated services– all under one roof. Our system of care includes a truly integrated team with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers and physicians, backed by the latest cutting-edge technology.
The Acupuncturist diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities of the body. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities of the body.
- Examines patient to determine nature and extend of disorder.
- Performs diagnostic procedures including physical, neurologic and orthopedic examinations, laboratory tests other procedures.
- Manipulates spinal column and other extremities to adjust, align or correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic articular dysfunction.
- Utilizes supplementary measures such as exercise, rest, water, light, heat and nutritional therapy.
- Safeguards patient confidentiality and follows aseptic needle technique
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture required.
- Three (3) years performing acupuncture required, Five (5) years preferred.
License and Certification:
- Certified Acupuncturist credentialed from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) required.
- Licensed Acupuncturist credentialed from the CT Department of Public Health required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters.And this is your moment.