A Collegial Practice That Works for You
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Texas Health has joined with AdventHealth to build a new health care campus in Mansfield, one of the fastest-growing areas of North Texas. Construction on the 4-story, 195,400-square-foot community hospital, called Texas Health Hospital Mansfield, will begin this fall. The hospital will have a capacity for 59 beds, including Medical/Surgical beds, adult ICU rooms, labor-and-delivery suites, and ante/post-partum rooms.
- The hospitalist team consists of 2 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Brand new 59-bed hospital
- Open ICU
- No procedures
- Access SoundInstitute learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Advanced Practitioners
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in Texas. Not open to new grads, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of recent acute care experience as an APP
Location & Lifestyle
Located in a fantastic location only 40 minutes from Downtown Dallas, Mansfield is located primarily in southeastern Tarrant County. You have a variety of communities to choose from in both North and South Dallas. Great Schools, a strong housing market, and a diverse job market. There is an array of family activities so you can have something to do each day of the year!