Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner needed for busy Cardiovascular ICU.
Location: CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital, Tyler, TX
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, is seeking an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant for the Cardiovascular ICU. The ideal candidate is high energy, patient-centered, and committed to excellence in providing quality care in an autonomous, inpatient setting.
Enjoy a balanced professional and personal lifestyle that includes:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Paid time off program
- Epic EMR
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 850 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital - Tyler has been awarded the American Heart Association's Cardiovascular Center of Excellence accreditation
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital - Tyler is FIRST in the state of Texas and Fifth in the nation to earn this honor.
A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. christustmf.org
For additional information, please contact: Richelle Howell, Provider Recruiter via email
- CVICU or Critical Care experience as an NP or PA is required.
- Must be proficient in the following: