Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its OTT product – Gamut TOTAL – empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit:http://gamut.media/.
The Ad Ops Strategist’s role is crucial to ensuring the success of digital campaign delivery and performance. The role includes regular day-to-day communication with Traffickers, Account Managers, and Account Executives to ensure assigned campaigns obtain optimum performance as well as exceed client expectations.
This is an integral position within a fast-paced business. It requires self-motivation, enthusiasm, resilience, flexibility and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. The position also requires an analytical and logical thinker with the conviction to meet problems head-on and solve them accurately and quickly.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of OTT video and display campaigns.
- Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client key performance indicator (KPI) expectations
- Reviewing ad performance relative to campaign objectives to provide and execute optimization recommendations and increase performance for client
- Ensuring all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
- Recognizing, analyzing and quickly solving discrepancies between ad servers
- Ensuring clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Participation in client campaign kick-off calls to outline requirements and needs
- Assisting with various special projects as needed
- Working with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
- OTT video or demand-side platform (DSP) trading experience required
- Experience with online ad serving systems such as FreeWheel, DFP, DSPs
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags (DCM, Flashtalking, etc.) - VAST experience preferred
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience analyzing digital campaign data activity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
- 1-2 years of OTT video campaign management or programmatic ad buying and optimization experience
- Must reside in the New York Metro Area
- BA/BS Degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, likeClark.com,Dawg Nation,SEC Country,Hookem.com,Mundo Hispanico,Southern KitchenandDiehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses ofCoxReps- the country’s biggest television rep firm -Gamut, andVidea. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online atwww.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.