ACTIVE DIRECTORY CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Length: 12 month contract initially. Good possibility of FTE conversion.
ADFS role should include as many as possible for the following:
Azure (mostly Azure AD at this time)
CA SSO (formerly Siteminder) - (Integration with, not necessarily management of) aka WAM
AWS - Future-state Virtual Datacenter for AMP (Production October 2018)
Oracle Directory Service Enterprise (less important, but is an identity source that is used)
Prod Environment ADFS 2012 R2 (ADFS 3.0)
Legacy Environment ADFS 2008R2 (ADFS 2.0)
- Providing auth to older exchange 2010 on-prem and a few other apps (looking to migrate off of)
- Utilizing Microsoft TMG/WAG Portal for some remote users.
Objective: Set up and extend the AD Domains into the Cloud locations. Moving away from brick-and-mortar data centers.
Project and Technical Details:
- This person will be meeting with the business (not alone) to gather an understanding of the problem and then create an AD solution
- Migrating to AD in the cloud, testing out various integrations
- SME In Active Directory, with RBAC and KPI
- Solid understanding of Powershell, creating Powershell scripts for automation.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and SNOW API, for automation of ITIL tasks.
- Understand of Azure cloud, and Azure AD. How to create users and groups and grant access
- Large enterprise environment with 100k objects in AD
- They have AD team, this resource will work alongside that team. There is also an ADFS Architect.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178