Adjunct Faculty - Criminal Justice - DAL0001052
Duties and Responsibilities
ADJUNCT FACULTY - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Daley College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach Criminal Justice during the Spring semester. If you have passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse needs and engage the student in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’ active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’ intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying confidence in every student’s ability to learn. Contribute to and provide leadership in the student’s academic and professional communities, and promote collaboration and teamwork among members of these communities.
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcripts
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees
within six (6) months of hire.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!
Primary Location: Daley College
Employee Type: Part Time | Regular
Union Code: N/A