At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
MANUFacturing MACHINE ADJUSTER – LINE SUPERVISOR
Leading manufacturer of paper bags in Jackson, TN has immediate openings for Adjuster / Supervisors for its location. Ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude and 1 to 3 years of machine adjusting. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as first line supervisor for Machine Operations and Utility persons.
- Assign employees to production lines and make sure all machines are running on schedule and at production speed.
- Monitor product being produced, assuring hourly samples are taken in order to inspect quality and catch any defects and unnecessary waste.
- Assist in machine changeover/ order changes and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Clean and repair machines a needed.
- Knowledgeable of 5S and support goals.
- Make sure work in area is performed in a safe manner and employees are following all safety procedures.
- Make sure employees take breaks and cover perform relief activities.
- Will be required to supervisor and maintain 3 to 6 production line.
- Must be self motivated with good people skills and willing to make decisions that will affect safety, quality, and production.
- Perform all other duties as deemed appropriate by Management to support the business.
- Previous Supervision/ Team Leader experience is a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims Adjuster / Specialist