Your Opportunity as an Admin & Accounting Assistant will be on the following projects to support the Accounting Department.
- Manage/Monitor and help coordinate day to day activities.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Scheduling project reviews
- Take meeting minutes and create follow up action items
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Good experience working with office, calendar and email programs
- Ability to work and coordinate activities with all levels of management
- Screen calls and ability to follow up and close on action items.
- Work with senior engineering team management to assist with daily activities
- Participate and help with customer visits and scheduling customer dinners
- Co-ordinate/help/plan Company marketing events including Company meetings/socials/gatherings
- Assist with accounts payables, including, invoice approval and invoice data entry.
- Invoicing open purchase orders and maintaining a sheet with invoice details.
- Reconcile open purchase orders by reviewing SOWs and verifying invoices have been correctly charged to purchase order.
- Follow-up payments on due dates and record remittance advises into the system.
- Assist with maintaining Expense, Budget, Revenue tracking.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled meetings, providing verbal and written status updates on assigned tasks.
- Assist with year-end preparation responsibilities
- Other day-to-day activities as identified and ad hoc projects Requirements/Qualifications
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, pay attention to detail, prioritize assigned tasks and effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
109,993.00 - 143,351.00 /yearWhat is this?