Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist helps maintain an efficient office environment by providing administrative and clerical support to others throughout the office, particularly the Executive Assistants. In this generalized position, not covered by any one department, the Administrative Assistant performs duties too varied and diverse to be classified. Acting in a professional and polished manner, he or she works with the Executive Assistant(s) to provide excellent customer service throughout the organization.
* Perform front desk support duties, answering, screening and directing phone calls from clients and customers while greeting any walk-in guests and directing them to the correct staff member, take and distribute message
* Maintain visitor sign-in log (document, notification, badges)
* Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries as directed (FedEx, UPS, distribute courier service)
* Perform general office duties; including but not limited to, type, fax, scan, and copy documents and correspondence, maintain office filing and storage systems, retrieve information as directed
* Update and maintain databases, including but not limited to mailing and contact lists
* Organize travel arrangements for staff as directed
* Complete and file expense reports as directed
* Coordinate and organize appointments and meetings as directed, includes conference room schedules (ensuring there are no duplicate bookings for meetings)
* Assist with event planning and implementation
* Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced; may include working with onsite vendors (coffee, shred, equipment services)
* May include building oversight (maintenance/service through property management)
* May include being a liaison for Corp Facility (ticket request system)
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Business and/or College training preferred
* Previous office experience preferred
* Proficiency in basic software, including MS Office or equivalent
* Strong internet skills including use of e-mail, group messaging, and information gathering/research
* Excellent numerical, literacy, organization, planning, and verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
* Ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled