Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Client relations and client liaisons. Having a creative flare is a plus. Must know Mac operating systems, a bonus knowing adobe programs, photography or editing.
* Client interfacing
* Strong customer service skills
* Managerial qualities
* Strong organization skills and not wavering when under pressure and demands from clients.
* Maintains workflow and multitasking in a fast paced environment.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests from clients and fellow staffers.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Client relations. Office is all Mac computers, be fluent in Mac software.
Great attitude is a must and professional attire is required. Being discrete and professional around clients is needed, our clients are upscale. Signed confidentiality will be needed upon start.
2 weeks paid time off for Christmas
15 personal days per year
Snacks & refreshments provided daily
Company pays for your cell phone
Short day Friday's
Intimate family office culture
Client and Vendor gifts throughout the year, for example celebrity skincare, products or spa treatments
Exposure to the day to day world of the luxury
Travel with the company