SouthLight Healthcare offers comprehensive services in recovery from addictions and mental health through an integrated healthcare model. We are driven not simply to offer services but to create and count the number of persons who achieve significant human gain with our help.
SouthLight Healthcare seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant for our program located on Garner Road in Raleigh.
The Administrative Assistant will:
- Provide check-in services for all scheduled client appointments
- Answer phones and schedule appointments as needed
- Collect and reconcile cash/credit card co-pays and service fees from clients upon registration
- Obtain point of entry information for client and initiate documentation for counselors
- Work with Client Account Reps to verify financial information
- Provide general administrative support for the program including typing, filing, copying, data entry and faxing in a prompt, efficient and cooperative manner
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience working with billing, collections and general office duties; experience in a behavioral health environment preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite and Windows experience
- Experience with EMR a plus
- Medical Records maintenance experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills. Ability to interact with a wide variety of clients and staff
If you want to work with people who share a common desire to improve the quality of people's lives, we invite you to submit a cover letter and resume via our website at www.southlight.org for consideration for employment opportunities. Click Careers for our online application.
SouthLight is an Equal Opportunity Employer