Admin Assistant - WD30078680218
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. We are a leading provider of equipment, controls & services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration and security systems. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Admin Manager Your role will involve providing Administration support to the Services team.
your responsibilities will not be limited to;
- 3 years Administration experience in a similar role & Industry
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills (Strong service orientation)
- Relationship management with both employees and customers
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and work prioritisation skills
- Opportunity to join global company
- Supportive team environment
- Career growth
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334
Job Field Operations
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions