Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Admin Assistant/Secretary for a 3+ month contract opportunity in San Luis Obispo, CA with our partner, the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters.
- Performs various administrative duties.
- Prepares documents, reports and/or transcribes notes for managers.
- Schedules meetings, travel arrangements to managers or other partners in the area.
- May track or monitor expenses for the department.
- Maintains filing system for manager or other partners in the area.
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- 1 - 3 years experience in office environment is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is required to talk and hear, and use hands to finger keyboard, telephone and handle other objects.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. Vision required for this job includes close vision (clear vision within 20 inches).
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.