Title: Administrative Assistant
Dept.: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
: Hanna is looking for a Bi-lingual Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This role is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Team. The Administrative Assistant will work one on one with employees and HR while translating sensitive information and documents. This is a key role that requires strong organization and dedication.
· Translate conversations between HR and employees
· Greets visitors/vendors and notifies appropriate internal parties
· Communicates effectively by telephone, in person, or via email to positively reflect the goals and best interests of the Company.
· Serves as central point of contact for general company inquiries, responding directly to those that do not require department or other individual involvement.
· Responsible for data entry and statistical information reporting on a weekly basis
· Assists HR Manager through follow-up and tracking of onboarding tasks for new hires, including creating employee files and ensuring all new hire paperwork is timely completed
· Assists in planning and execution of events as requested
· Maintains office supplies including purchasing/refilling orders as needed; serves as point of contact for contracted vending companies
· Provides recruitment support by scheduling phone screens and in-person interviews and processing pre-employment background checks and drug screens as needed
- Fluent in English and in Spanish
- Ability to translate verbally and prepare written documents
· 2+ years administrative support experience
· Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel. PowerPoint experience preferred
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to work with all levels within the organization
· Strong initiative and demonstrated ability to be proactive
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to use discretion and always maintain confidentiality
Requires physical ability to stand and walk occasionally up to 8 hours a day. Must perform manual writing and operate computer and keyboard. Must possess verbal communication skills and abilities. Must be able to work holidays and overtime.