Now Hiring Badge Coordinator
This position is responsible for executing and maintaining the SLAC photo badge program. The ID/Badge Coordinator will process and print company badge photos, and assist personnel with obtaining immigration documents in accordance with established procedures. The Coordinator will support the Physical Security and Safety team with departmental projects and other tasks as assigned. The Coordinator will assist AU and SLAC Security Manager with administrative support in implementing polices/procedures. The individual will work with SLAC ES&H administrative team to process invoices related to SLAC Security/Emergency team.
- Coordinate badge issuance, creation and activation of badges for new hires, vendors & suppliers for campus badge access requests.
- Coordinate passport photos
- Manage badging emails and service tickets for all requests/inquiries.
- Inventory and maintain badging supplies, cards, and card printers at all locations
- Create and maintain contact list of SLAC office manager/receptionists and communicate as necessary
- Explain privacy, security policies to new personnel upon issuing badges to new hires.
- Collect badging credentials upon termination and work with Security Operations Center Analysts to support deactivation
- Work with key personnel to ensure appropriate access level programming
- Create and maintain list of approving authorities for access to specific areas
- Provide support and relevant guidance for team and key business partners.
- Interact with a variety of persons including: clients, public security/safety officials, contractors, vendors, employees, users and the general public
- Create, update and implement additional security project documents and guidelines supporting the badging program
- Other similar duties as directed by AU Account Manager.
SKILL REQUIRMENTS (To perform job duties)
Change to Badge Office personnel or other designation
- Must possess a valid California BSIS issued Security Guard registration card (guard card) and obtain CPR certification
- Self-starter that requires little to no supervision while meeting project deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new systems and programs quickly
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and to handle emergency situations
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to interact with staff of all levels, in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion, ability to handle confidential information is crucial, and exercise sound
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (Preferred Experience): A working knowledge of any of the following systems and programs is helpful:
- Have 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.