Administrative Care Coordinator
Springfield, IL (ID# 13942)
CNHS is accepting applications for an Administrative Care Coordinator to support the IL Army National Guard Non-Clinical Case Management contracting team in Springfield, IL. The Administrative Care Coordinator (ACC) will support the case management personnel by filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments and providing administrative support to the team. In addition they may work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of charts as well as other materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
Case management personnel will be experienced in all aspects and qualified in their respective functional areas including:
- Responsible for tracking medical status of ALL assigned Soldiers.
- Responsible for medical charting in eCase.
- Request profile exams/evaluations and audiology exams at physical exam center.
- Coordinate Soldier treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities.
- Maintain automated referrals indicated in MEDCHART.
- Submit case processing, medical documentation, and profile concerns to military/contacted provider.
- Attend PHA events as determined by the needs of the state and the individual units.
- Ensure those Soldiers referred by a provider are followed by the case management team.
- Manage Soldier's care from the identification of the condition to when the Soldier is either:
- Considered medically ready.
- Administratively separated from the military.
- Follow the regulations and policies applicable to Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) and deployment, to include the AR 40-501 and other applicable guidance.
- Ensure all medical documentation received from the Soldier and/or their medical team is received and placed in appropriated electronic record, as well as the Soldier's hard copy record.
- Maintain Soldier medical records in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 40-66.
- Provide Records Custodian or delegate with all relevant medical/dental documentation.
- Obtain release of information from Soldier.
- Educate Soldiers on resources available to improve medical and dental readiness.
- Maintain Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) standards and guidelines.
- Review and track health assessment (PHA, SRP) lab results contact SM and educate on lifestyle modifications.
- Upload medical documents of case managed Soldiers into Health Readiness Record (HRR).
- Stamp all medical documents for verification after uploading.
- Index uploaded medical documents.
- MODS entry of immunizations, designation of pregnancy, eye exams, medical warning tags.
- Provide all medical documents received for case management to Records Custodian to be filed using a document evidencing transfer of custody from the contractor to the government. Copy of each supporting transfer document shall be provided to the COR at the end of each month no later than 7 calendar days at the end of the month.
- Contractor will ensure all administrative charting in eCase is completed.
- Track medical appointments by communication with unit to ensure Soldier attendance and submission of follow up documentation.
- Log in eCase any contact with SM (email, voice call, or personal interview).
- Communicate with delegated government personnel to track compliance versus noncompliance.
- Run MEDPROS report Post PHA/SRP event.
- Monitor MEDPROS to ensure all scheduled services are completed/updated and current medical status is reflected.
- Report Medical Readiness to the Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Ensure Soldiers with T3, T4, P3 or P4 profiles are case managed in the eCase module.
No supervisory/management authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must possess and Associates Degree or higher
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- PC proficiency, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a US Citizen
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Please go to www.cherokee-cnhs.com to learn more.
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions provides support services and project support personnel to our Government and industry partners. Our highly skilled experts support and supplement the mission, expertise, and skill sets of our clients. Utilizing our customer-intimate approach, we partner with our clients to provide strategic solutions that maximize the use of human and financial resources to ensure that mission-critical projects are completed on time and within budget.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.