Administrative Director Emergency Services
Administrative Director Emergency Department / Trauma Services:
New opportunity for an RN with BSN Degree and 5 or more years Director level experience in Emergency Department / ED and Trauma Services. The ideal candidate will have 10-years related clinical skills. Prefer experience in a large, fast-paced Emergency Department. Level I Trauma experience preferred. Master's Degree preferred. ACLS, PALS, BLS, TNCC, ENPC Certified. Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) a plus. CPI preferred. Call today:
(800) 995-2673 x1534
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Donation-Matching Program