New Business Case Manager
M&O Marketing is a nationally-recognized insurance wholesaler that excels in the distribution of guaranteed retirement income and accumulation products that are the cornerstone of a modern retirement plan. M&O Marketing’s objective is to help independent financial professionals identify the best insurance products for their clients, and to help those same professionals grow their overall business using proven marketing strategies and proprietary programs.
M&O Marketing is seeking a full time, customer service-oriented New Business Case Manager. The New Business Case Manager is responsible for processing, tracking and managing applications for insurance polices that are submitted through M&O Marketing. This responsibility encompasses all aspects of case management, documentation, communication and follow-up regarding these applications until completion and subsequent commissions are paid.
Essential Job Functions (include but not limited to):
1) Building positive relationships with staff, agents, vendors and insurance carriers.
2) Entering applications in database and managing and tracking the status of those cases.
3) Retrieving case status from carrier website and direct mailed applications.
4) Ordering medical examinations required by insurance carriers to accompany applications.
5) Following up on money transfers.
6) Following up with insurance agents on the status of their applications and medical examinations.
7) Corresponding with agents, vendors, staff and insurance carriers.
8) Updating internal system with plan administration changes and additions.
9) Asking each agent for the next piece of business.
¨ Great Attitude
¨ Strong Customer Service Acumen
¨ Exceptional Detail Orientation
¨ Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
¨ Critical Thinking Skills
¨ Self Motivated and Driven
¨ Ability to Multi-Task and Shift Gears
¨ Computer and Internet Savvy