As part of the Cancer Center, this position is responsible for providing receptionist, secretarial, and administrative support of the Center including scheduling appointments, handling phone calls, word processing, and report preparation. Will be responsible for interacting with patients, checking in of patients upon arrival, scheduling exams, ensuring necessary paper work is completed, and patient documentation is properly handled.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) plus years of administrative work experience.
3. Ability to work with minimum direct supervision.|
b. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
6. Experience in Oncology setting preferred.
7. Ability to read and understand instructions for completing and processing medical forms with a basic knowledge of medical terminology.
8. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form.
9. Ability to prioritizing tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
10. Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel).