Description: Administrative Clerk
The Verizon Wireless Environmental Health & Safety Department is moving and needs help with purging 145 file cabinets filled with thousands of EH&S records that need to be purged for shredding or boxed up for Iron Mountain. We are looking for the right person for this job to start ASAP.
• Associates Degree preferred or has a lot of experience with clerical work.
• 4 year college degree a plus but not required.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Must be an independent worker – there may be times that the contractor is working alone and the staff & supervisor is not in the office.
• Must have clerical experience.
• Experience with handling large volume of files.
• Records Retention experience is desired but not a requirement.
• Able to lift boxes (some may be heavy) and stand for long periods of time. (This is not a desk job)
• Experience with purging records and placing in shred bins – not required but a plus.
• Must be able to box up files for storage at Iron Mountain.
• Boxing up empty files for recycling.
• Experienced Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel a must.)
• Must be able to work a solid 40 hour work week.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178