About the Company
This Government Organisation has a new and exciting opportunity for an Administration Coordinator. The succesful candidate will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and
You will work collaboratively with the team to support participants, ensuring they are informed and can
access information to exercise their desired level of choice and control.
About the role
- General administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback
- Front counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries and guidance in
the self-help kiosks.
- Assist with research and reports as directed.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the site team.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency data base.
Skills & Experience
- An understanding of disability and its impact on individuals
- Previous experience in similar administration and coordination duties, risk management and reporting
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to manage conflicts and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- An ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel is essential
- Federal Government or disability experience
- Build your career in a booming Government Department and sector
- Above market pay rate of $36.27 per hour + Super
- Opportunity for extension and longer term employment
- Supportive work environment with comprehensive training provided
How to apply
Successful applicants must hold full Australian Working Rights and be open to a full police clearance to be conducted.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please APPLY directly or should you require further information please contact Marie-Rose Khokaz on 9615 5352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration, Government, Disability, APS3
Secondary School/High School