Titan Florida has an excellent opportunity for an Administrations Manager for the HUB. Main responsibility is to lead the Administrative function team providing support to internal and external customers in the areas of sales, billing, and reporting.
- Manage the billing process for all lines of business
- Manage the sales quoting and bid process
- Distribute workload to administrative staff; plan and implement staff development and strong performance management
- Timely completion and submittal of all required reports.
- Investigate irregular accounting variances and resolve.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Sales Team, to support their field activities.
- Manage the cash sales, credit / debit and dispute resolution process.
- Evaluate current processes and introduce new methods for improvement.
- Associate Degree (A.A.) Business required, Bachelors’ Degree (B.A.) a plus, plus 3-5 years job related prior experience required
- Possess good understanding of bookkeeping/accounting principles; strong reasoning and math skills; familiarity with trade terminology.
- Advanced hardware and software computer knowledge; demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, AS-400, SAP, DataStream, Systech or similar billing software.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Prior supervisory experience with proven leadership ability a plus.
- Ability to prioritize work projects
- Flexible, interested in trying new techniques; coachable
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines; strong time management and strong organizational skills required
- High energy and proactive when a customer needs assistance, often delivering more than what was required