Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join Healthy Living at Home!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "At Your Service" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Healthy Living at Home - providing home health "At Your Service."
As an Administrative Assistant with Healthy Living at Home, you will handle all routine administrative matters, support office flow, and ensure that documents are distributed in an efficient manner. You will also support the team by answering phones, scheduling patients, and preparing documentation.
- This position is part-time.
- Answer telephone inquiries and channel them appropriately.Maintain files, supplies, postage, and general office condition in an orderly manner
- Handle all correspondence and word processing within the organization
- Send physician's orders for signature as needed, keeping a current log of what has been sent and tracking receipt of signed documents
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative assistant experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of healthcare experience
- Able to type 50 words per minute
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of Medical terminology
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com