Job Posting:Jul 17, 2019, 4:00:00 AM
Job:Information Technology-Administrative Assistant
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Our client inCoppell, TXhas an immediate opening for anAdministrative Assistantposition!
** Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in Forms management; healthcare experience desirable
** Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary resource for advice for all Form document needs of the Client (potentially forms, document design) for both litho/web printing as well as digital print solutions
- Forms Management Advice and Services Promotion
- Promote the print services of the client production print center
- Forms Revision Management
- Provide system administration for the forms management solution implemented for the client
- Forms/Document Design: -- Provide design expertise for all Medical Record forms produced via print-on-demand (POD)
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Demonstrate accuracy in managing data to ensure medical record forms meet Healthcare strict requirements
- Demonstrate ability to communicated effectively (both written & in person) to Senior levels to articulate document strategy
- Demonstrate ability to network with colleagues to share and deliver benchmark solutions
- Demonstrate ability to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively at all levels of the business
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of PCs and recent releases of Microsoft Office; Advance Excel & knowledge of MS Access
- Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred: Associates Degree
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.