There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
Andersen’s highly collaborative, yet richly challenging culture has enabled us to develop more products in the past five years than in the past 100. Let your curiosity lead you to create new processes and materials to take windows and doors to the next generation. At Andersen, you build something lasting…your career.
PURPOSE: Handle routine, standard, repetitive administrative duties for department.
- Occasionally handle confidential information
- Schedule meetings; Create documents for meeting (e.g. agendas, handouts, etc. including data entry and standard report updates); complete, store & distribute meeting minutes or notes as required.
- Distribute correspondence and incoming mail, complete mailing projects
- Coordinate appropriate internal processes (e.g. MACD, invoice processing, P-cards, time reporting)
- Maintain electronic contact and paper files
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies, equipment & materials
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Maintain standard work for position
- Provide information on behalf of leaders to business partners
• Provide back up to other administrative personnel as required
• Other duties as required
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 0-2 years experience
· Must have basic writing and communication skills
· Establishes good interpersonal relationships with others
· Good organizational & coordination skills
· Moderate level of desktop computer skills, including spreadsheet, presentation, word processing, email and associated software
· Ability to manage multiple and/or time dependent activities
· Flexibility, cooperation
· Customer focus