Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
This position requires a detail oriented individual to perform administrative duties in support of Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections and general accounting processes. The position requires an individual familiar with Microsoft Office and other standard Windows based computer programs and who possesses strong verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, this individual must maintain an acceptable level of speed and accuracy as determined by company standards and the department manager.
- Process department mail
- Deposit handling (scan/breakdown/deliver)
- Client Billing (invoice delivery and collection communication)
- Process provider bills
- Accounts Payable (invoice retrieval, invoice handling, invoice filing)
- All other duties as assigned by the department manager
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Proficient using a computer/printer/scanner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to effectively communicate with a geographically dispersed work force
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize workload
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.