Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses, and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company-paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual...
To join our team as an Administrative Assitant! The Administrative Assistant will serve a key role in facilitating the flow of information between CLEAResult staff, clients, customers, and contractors. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for multiple tasks associated with administrative support for multiple NYSERDA Programs supported by CLEAResult.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind. For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if you can…
- Provide administrative and data entry support to participating contractors who need information or assistance on Program policies, rules, and procedures.
- Review and approve participation and incentive applications for projects to be completed under the Program to ensure that they are comprehensive and accurate.
- Review and approve contractor invoices to be paid under the program.
- Assist with processing program incentive claims, verify incentive eligibility and project status, and maintain electronic records of all Program projects.
- Assist contractors in resolving issues related to submitted applications and/or data input; referring issues to Program Management for appropriate action.
- Handle customer and contractor inquiries and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Update and maintain contractor contact records and other data in the program’s database.
- Provide program support for customers, clients, and contractors.
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
- 6 months of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Experience with data tracking systems
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the following software applications
- Microsoft Office (2007 and 2010), specifically: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Willingness and eager learner
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience troubleshooting problems, finding and implementing solutions
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.