Paragon is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with offices near Scott AFB, Illinois and Vienna, Virginia, providing client-centric, enterprise governance management, cybersecurity services, and comprehensive information technology services management solutions to our clients. Our tagline is “Innovation, Value, and Excellence.”
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support in a variety of functions to a department head, team, department or another group in an organization.
- Collects, reviews, analyzes complex and/or confidential data and prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes non-routine or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities.
- Has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics software skills.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and establish tempo and schedules to meet company objectives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the day, self-starter.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in invoicing procedures
- Experience in coordinating schedules
- Minimum High School Diploma with 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Paragon consistently delivers value-added, client-centric, enterprise governance management, cybersecurity services, and comprehensive information technology services management solutions to our clients. Our team of dedicated professionals provide superior services and support to you while fostering a climate of trust, innovation, efficiency, and customer return on investment with integrity, commitment, and excellence in all that we do. To help us carry out this mission, our people are trained professionals who boost our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, teamwork, and education.
We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits, which include medical, dental, and vision plans, Flexible Spending accounts, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement plans, and much more.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.