Support/assist current staff with miscellaneous certification & compliance activities. Activities may include: Compiling customer information, creating & conducting mailings for both CA and MI, sorting responses, conducting phone screenings, greeting customers, conducting vehicle inspections, washing & cleaning vehicles, completing procurement agreements and vehicle documentation.
- Candidate should have good communication skills, being able to handle communications both internally & externally, preferred 1 year customer service experience
- Candidate will need to have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should have willingness to learn additional skills and take ownership of job and tasks
- Proficient in MS Office programs (MS Work, MS Excel) office equipment and basic knowledge of vehicle components
- Flexible work schedule to support California procurement