Veritude is hiring for an Administrative Assistant at Fidelity Investments in Boston, MA
As an administrative assistant, you will play an integral role in supporting the various projects for a team of individuals or managers. An administrative assistant works very closely with the team or individual to ensure their goals are met on a daily basis. This role also works with other support staff to schedule meetings and plan travel for staff and clients.
- Type letters, reports and other correspondence as required; coordinate and implement special projects; maintain confidential files; attend staff meetings, take and distribute minutes and follow up on action items
- Arrange some travel, expenses, and presentations/reports before business trips and meetings.
- Print out e-mails, calendars, reports at team’s or manager’s discretion
- Provide telephone coverage for the office as needed
- Coordinate meetings internally and externally
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required
- Maintain team’s and managers’ calendar and daily schedules for immediate group members
- Communicate with managers outside the department and across functions and other business units
- May communicate with outside customers and vendors
- Perform other related duties as required