In this role, you will support the head of Internal Communications at Fidelity. You will perform diverse administrative duties and proactively assume responsibility for complex details.
While you’re dedicated to supporting key Communications leaders, you work within Fidelity’s Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group. This group is all about “thinking and working across Fidelity,” ensuring that we are driving more impactful communications and outcomes to a range of stakeholder audiences, including legislators and regulators, community members, media, industry influencers and associates. As part of a centralized organization, you have a great sense of what’s important across the enterprise and benefit from a culture that promotes professional and personal growth.
The Expertise You Have
- Advanced business/administrative training or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years administrative experience
- Ability to work with executive level management
The Skills You Bring
- You have software expertise with presentation tools, advanced spreadsheets, databases and the suite of Microsoft tools.
- You ability to work independently to prioritize, organize, and communicate with all management levels, internally and externally.
- You are able to assist and execute some minor communications tasks.
- You are able to exercises judgment, tact and diplomacy on behalf of the Executive when dealing with senior or top management, internally and externally
- Your ability to manage confidential work and attain a thorough knowledge of the manager’s span of control, and company policies and procedures.
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting calendar and meeting management, including meeting coordination for meetings with multiple attendees
- Managing travel logistics including preparation and coordination of business travel arrangements
- Helping to coordinate corporate events, including meeting room coordination, broadcast technology coordination, graphic designer coordination, food/refreshment coordination
- Assisting in processing expense reports for multiple SVPs
- Regularly updating activity tracking documents for multiple managers
- Supporting the distribution of select mass e-mails through distribution management tool
- Creating, maintaining and updating reports for pertinent data as needed
- Processing billing through corporate fulfillment tool
- Assisting in special projects as assigned
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.