Peabody Properties, seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant (20 hours/week) for a well-established luxury condominium community located in Boston. The Administrative Assistant’s role is to assist the efficient operation of the site’s Management Office by answering all calls courteously, while expediting all resident-related issues to the appropriate staff.
Requirements of the Position:
- Answers all calls promptly and courteously. Refers to appropriate staff.
- Opens incoming mail and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Accepts orders for maintenance problems/repairs. Completes work order form and gives to Service Manager for timely completion.
- General office filing.
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to staff and monitors compliance.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for Board meetings.
- File and maintain Association documents and records. Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- If needed, provides assistance and/or coverage at other sister sites within the company portfolio.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor/Regional Manager or other Senior Staff to facilitate effective site operations.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a plus
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3-4 years business experience providing clerical and administrative support. Also, knowledge of RealPage OneSite used by the Management Office, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Condo and HOA experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers a competitive pay.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.