Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! This person will be assisting the Vice Presidents of IT within the organization.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, you’ll perform diversified administrative duties for a top-level leader of the Company (VP/SVP). You will also handle confidential matters and perform support functions which require a broad and comprehensive knowledge of Company policy and procedures. Additionally, you’ll structure and organize activities of the supported leaders to facilitate the efficient operation of the department while maintaining excellent relationships with others within and across departments.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Supports travel scheduling and travel expenses
- Assists with time keeping approvals and corrections
- Schedules and supports meetings, including taking and distributing meeting notes
- Coordinates candidate interviews and any related travel scheduling/expenses
- Handles catering for in-office meetings
- Maintains weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports as requested/required
- Updates department level SharePoint sites
- Assists with and distributes department level newsletters
- Supports region/department company-wide meetings, initiatives and projects
- Handles ad hoc administrative requests and projects
- On behalf of the leader(s), meets with the direct reports to gather any information needed by the assigned leader(s). Prepares compiled information for the leader(s) to review. May recommend actions to be taken by the leader based on the gathered information.
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a corporate office setting (recent experience) preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote and PowerPoint
- Prior healthcare experience is preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Multi-task and detail oriented
- Effectively works in a team and matrixed environment
- Presents a positive image
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.